Auction 28 May 2016
198 Richmond Road, Blacktown.
Open Home 2:00 to 2:30pm each Saturday till the Auction
Conveniently positioned close to schools, shops, transport and in one of the districts best areas, this well presented three bedroom home is brimming with versatility and would suit the first home buyer or investor.
– Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and access to rest room
– Well-appointed kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, pantry and plenty of cupboard space
– Updated bathroom highlighting quality fixtures and fittings
– Open plan lounge and dining area plus family room
– Currently achieving a rental return of $440.00 per week
Additional features: Reverse cycle air conditioning, polished timber floor boards, warmth of combustion fire place, freshly painted, NBN equipped, colourbond fencing.